Register for Experience FC
High school juniors and seniors can choose one of three days to attend:
- October 6th, 2023
- November 3rd, 2023
- March 29th, 2024
We encourage everyone to mark their calendars and join us for what promises to be a memorable experience. Availability is limited, so don’t wait any longer to secure your spot.
*A parent or chaperone will be required to attend with each student.
What to Expect
- See a snapshot of campus life.
- Experience an uplifting chapel service.
- Take a personal tour of our incredible campus.
- Attend curated classes alongside current students. (e.g., Bible class)
- Connect with our friendly staff, faculty, and current students.
- Get expert advice on admission and financial aid.
- Explore the social aspect of campus life by engaging with SBGA, societies, and clubs available on campus.
Planning for Experience FC
- To secure a spot at these events, it is mandatory for both students and parents to register on this website. Please note that registration for each event will be closed two weeks in advance. Don’t miss out on this opportunity and register now!
- The cost for Experience FC is $35 per student, this includes one parent/chaperone at no extra cost. The registration fee can be paid online at the end of the online registration form.
You are not registered until we receive your payment, and you receive email confirmation.
- Please note that the upcoming event will not involve any overnight stays in the dormitories. However, there are some local hotels that are offering discounted rates for these events, such as the Hampton by Hilton and Hilton Garden Inn. Another option to consider would be Airbnb, which could also provide convenient and affordable accommodation for attendees.
- We will not be offering transportation to and from the airport for these events. It will be the responsibility of the parents and chaperones to arrange and provide transportation for the attendees.
- A parent or chaperone will be required to attend with each student. We know that some camp and chapter groups will bring groups, but they will still be required to accompany the students they are bringing.
- To receive a high school excuse letter and event t-shirt, attendance at Friday’s events throughout the day is mandatory.
- Attendees must adhere to the dress code stated in the student handbook.